Alibaba is one of the world's largest international e-commerce platforms that primarily focuses on B2B transactions (business-to-business). Business owners frequently turn to Alibaba to purchase products from China to meet their business needs. Therefore, it is important to ensure an efficient payment method to ensure that the money reaches the merchant as soon as possible so the goods can be shipped promptly. One solution for making fast and efficient payments is Topremit. With Topremit, you can make payments for transactions on Alibaba through several methods:
1. Wire Transfer via our SWIFT service
You can use Topremit's SWIFT service to pay for your Alibaba transactions. Money can be directly transferred to the bank accounts of Alibaba merchants such as JP Morgan Singapore, Citibank Singapore, JP Morgan Hong Kong, and Citibank Hong Kong. With a flat transfer fee of only IDR 75,000, you can send money to various merchants from your smartphone and it will arrive within 1 banking day. However, please note that there is a correspondent fee of IDR 330,000 that must be paid when you make transactions with SWIFT.
To make payment using our SWIFT service, you will need the following details:
- Recipient’s full name, address, and account number
- SWIFT Code
- Destination country
2. Direct Transfers to the Supplier's Bank Account using our Bank Transfer Services
Looking for a more cost-effective alternative? You can negotiate with the supplier to make payments outside Alibaba's system by sending money directly to their bank account without intermediaries. Through this method, you can acquire high-quality products at a relatively lower transfer cost, here’s how:
- Determine the products or items you wish to purchase and contact the supplier through the chat feature below the product. Also, don’t forget to ask the supplier about some important details, such as pricing and shipping they prefer. Since Alibaba provides products from China, the languages you can use to communicate with the supplier are Mandarin and English.
- It is also recommended to provide other contact such as WeChat so that the supplier can directly contact you outside the Alibaba system.
- Make an agreement with the supplier to make a direct payment to their account outside the Alibaba system, as the fees charged when payments are made through that platform can be quite expensive. You just need to ask for the supplier's details so that you can make the payment through Topremit.
- Make payment and your transaction will be completed
By following these steps you can still use Alibaba to find products and build good relationships with suppliers. However, your payment process will be guaranteed to be much cheaper, easier, and faster by using Topremit.
Sounds feasible enough? Well, we're happy to hear that! Even more great news, we have two alternative services you can use:
a. China Bank Transfer USD
This service can be used if you need to make payments in USD. Usually, the supplier will give their bank account so you can make payment directly to them. Also, make sure that the destination bank account can receive money in USD to ensure a smooth transaction. This alternative is certainly cheaper than SWIFT, with a transfer fee of only IDR 285,000.
b. China Yuan Bank Transfer
What if the supplier only accepts payments in the local currency, Yuan? Don't worry, you can use Topremit's Normal Bank Transfer service. This service offers the lowest transfer fee, only IDR 100,000!
Get a 50% Discount Voucher Exclusively for Alibaba Payments with Topremit
Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your savings with a 50% discount voucher for transfer fees when paying on Alibaba using Topremit. Download Topremit app and make sure to register using the referral code "BAYARALIBABA".
Now, if you currently don't have a need to make payments on Alibaba, you can still register to claim your voucher because this discount is valid until March 31st, 2024. So, the voucher is readily available in your account and can be used whenever you need. What are you waiting for? Download the Topremit app now and don't miss out this opportunity!